The Big Brick of Soap from Duke Cannon was modeled after the large bars used by GIs in the 40s and 50s. To honor the military heritage of our Big Brick Soap, this soap set comes in our limited edition WWII-Era box inspired by propaganda posters from WWII. Duke Cannon Big Bricks of Soap, weigh in at a hefty 10 oz. and lasts longer than the dainty soaps your mom uses. This superior grade soap product from Duke Cannon Supply Co. are designed to meet the high standards of hard working men who want to get clean and smell good without using feminine shower gels and accessories. This product is modeled after the rough cut, "brick" style of soap used by GIs during the Korean War and are manufactured in the same plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years. // In appreciation of the men and women who have kicked butt serving our country, Duke Cannon Supply Company donates a portion of proceeds to veterans causes. // Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns. Made in the USA.
- Duke Cannon Big Brick of Men's Soap, Set of 4, Limited Edition WWII Era Packaging. To honor the military heritage of our Big Brick Soap, this soap comes in our limited edition WW2-era box inspired by WWII propaganda posters.
- Accomplishment: Black Soap Bar has scent of Bergamot & Black Pepper. This incredibly masculine scent evokes a feeling of drinking a fine scotch in a wood-paneled den Not for clowns. At 10 ounces our soap bar is 3x bigger than feminine soaps. Steel cut grains for max gripability and manly exfoliation. A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans. Cruelty-Free Soap. Made in the USA
- Victory: Green Soap Bar smells awesome (clean, fresh scent with a hint of grass). If you enjoy activities like drinking American beer or using power tools, then frankly, this is the only soap meant for you
- Naval Supremacy: Blue Soap Bar has refreshing Ocean Scent with a package sporting the official colors of the U.S. Navy. The scent is inspired by navigating the high seas
- Productivity: White Soap Bar has scent of fresh, energizing Mint. For the early rising man who leads a life of productivity, Duke Cannon created a soap with a hint of menthol to cool the skin and wake you up